The 14th annual [email protected] Summit at the Holiday Inn, Kensington saw delegates and speakers from a wide range of businesses and industries come together to explore the challenges facing the workplace health movement in 2017: as well as thought leadership to help overcome them.
Speakers included Andrew Spells, Head of Wellbeing at the British Council, Emma Mamo, Head of Workplace Wellbeing at MIND, Helen Houghton from Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals, Lisa McGrevy from Wincanton, Susan Gee from Yorkshire Water, Clare Forshaw from HSE, John Green from Laing O’Rourke, Steffan Groch from HSLA and Andrew Collins from Neyber who all provided thought leadership and best practice examples from their organisations and own experiences.
Chaired by Louise Aston, Wellbeing Director at Business in the Community, this conference was designed to help attendees:
- Gain insights to best practice case studies from a range of industries
- Take away practical tools and strategies to develop a holistic health and wellbeing strategy
- Attend smaller breakout sessions on the topics that really interest them
- Network and share best practice insights with industry peers
- Hear from leading industry experts about the changes to the health agenda in the workplace
Couldn’t make the day?
Purchase all of the presentations from this year’s conference – or click here to find all of the webinars, documents and thought leadership from all of our conferences.