Last week, leading HR news site HRreview launched Global Mobility Week, a week long celebration of the expanding nature of the business world.
As organisations become more globalised, the need to employ expatriates for international assignments is ever increasing.
In many corporations based wholly or partly in the UK, these assignments play a pivotal role in succession planning and talent development, as well as being an effective means of transferring knowledge, expertise and even corporate culture around the world.
Over the week, HRreview featured the latest thinking from a range of experts and experienced practitioners as they deliver the global mobility agenda for 2017.
All the features are available on the site here where you will find them collated together in a handy portfolio.
If you like what you read, many of those who have completed articles will be speaking at the upcoming Global Mobility Summit at the Hilton Hotel in London’s Canary Wharf on June 8th 2017. You can book to attend, or find out more here.
- Innovation in Recruitment 2017 – speakers announced - 18 August 2017
- Speakers and programme announced for Mission Critical Analytics 2017 - 18 August 2017
- How can you use recognition to drive engagement? - 28 June 2017
- HR guide to implementing a global employee rewards, recognition or benefits scheme - 21 June 2017
- Symposium’s 9th annual ProGlobal summit a great success - 14 June 2017
- Businesses underestimate impact of office environment on their bottom line - 31 May 2017
- The 12 rules of giving negative feedback (according to experts) - 24 May 2017
- HRreview launches Global Mobility special edition - 16 May 2017
- UK workers with mental health problems feel unsupported by their managers - 9 May 2017
- Speakers announced for ProGlobal 2017 - 9 May 2017