On Monday, HRreview launched its health at work special edition that puts the spotlight on these key issues in the UK in 2017.
Discover the latest thinking from a range of experts on health issues and trends by downloading your free Special Edition, containing news, analysis, polls, features, and the latest products from HRreview’s HR shop. Download your copy of the Special Edition at the Health at Work homepage.
We are working in partnership with HRreview to bring you this Special Edition – containing exclusive content and sneak peeks from many of the speakers at our upcoming [email protected] Summit.
Please enjoy your copy of the 2017 Health at Work Special Edition.
- Innovation in Recruitment 2017 – speakers announced - 18 August 2017
- Speakers and programme announced for Mission Critical Analytics 2017 - 18 August 2017
- How can you use recognition to drive engagement? - 28 June 2017
- HR guide to implementing a global employee rewards, recognition or benefits scheme - 21 June 2017
- Symposium’s 9th annual ProGlobal summit a great success - 14 June 2017
- Businesses underestimate impact of office environment on their bottom line - 31 May 2017
- The 12 rules of giving negative feedback (according to experts) - 24 May 2017
- HRreview launches Global Mobility special edition - 16 May 2017
- UK workers with mental health problems feel unsupported by their managers - 9 May 2017
- Speakers announced for ProGlobal 2017 - 9 May 2017