Attend our highly anticipated Mission Critical HR Analytics 2018 conference as our guest and save £499
This conference will examine best practice and new trends in HR analytics at a critical moment for the profession. Chaired by Professor Andy Charlwood, Professor of Human Resources at Leeds University Business School (and co-founder of the HR Analytics Thinktank), this conference will feature speakers from the Office for National Statistics, NHS England, Lloyd's Register, McKinsey & Company, Atos, University of Exeter, EDF Energy and more, who will offer insights on key issues facing HR professionals today, including:
- Fulfilling potential: How have industry leaders managed to unlock the potential of data analytics for their businesses?
- Change management: What are the key principles for success in building and developing effective HR analytics teams?
- Striking the balance: How can analytics be used in a way that delivers tangible results but also champions personal integrity and transparency?
- Big data, good data: What is best practice for sourcing, storing and maintaining data in the light of GDPR and rising demands for data protection?
- Branching out: How can HR professionals align their analytics schemes more closely with the overall business strategy to secure sustained support from executives?
- and more!
Attend the conference as our guest
We are able to offer a limited number of complimentary tickets for this event - apply today to save £499! These places are on an application basis - just complete the form at the end of the page to be considered.
Is there a catch?
We hope you agree that this is a generous offer - but we do have a couple of simple conditions. First, we reserve the right to reject applications and the offer is not open to suppliers. Second, if you receive a free place, but subsequently cancel or fail to attend, we do charge a £99+VAT administrative charge. (This is only charged if you do not attend after we have confirmed your place). Please note that free places cannot be used to refund existing bookings or for alternative events.