Do you get that Monday Feeling – all week? If so, you might need to learn how to manage your ‘Health Gremlins’ - new book released by Symposium trainer Ann McCracken
Do you get that Monday Feeling – all week? If so, you might need to learn how to manage your ‘Health Gremlins’.
The [email protected] movement is gaining momentum year on year, with ever increasing focus on the mental wellbeing side, and is something that Symposium pushes as a mainstay of conferences and training days.
We are delighted to announce that regular training consultant and scientist Ann McCracken will be releasing her latest book this week: How to get back your mojo which introduces the radical idea of Health Gremlins, based on a period of observations 18 years in the making.
With her cartoonist – Clive Francis – Ann has developed amusing, insightful depictions of behaviours and outcomes of thinking processes, using Health Gremlins as a method to easily explain concepts and outcomes in easy to understand ways. This book will help employers and employees alike recognise behaviours and that the choice to change them if they wish is clearly with the individual.
The thought leadership depicted in this latest book from renowned author Ann will be incredibly useful for HR professionals who have their finger on the pulse of wellbeing at work and want to develop their knowledge to help identify potential issues in their workforce.
Learn more about Health Gremlins
Ann will be bringing her research to the training days run by Symposium, developing her popular topics to include this up to the minute research. Dates for these training days will be announced soon, with tickets sure to sell out quickly.
Get your copy of How to get back your mojo here.
- Are sleep and technology the keys to unlocking the UK’s productivity? - 13 December 2017
- Symposium rounds off 2017 with the 4th annual Apprentices and School Leavers conference - 13 December 2017
- How a social conscience can attract and retain top talent - 5 December 2017
- Speakers announced for the 11th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Forum 2018 - 5 December 2017
- New conferences for 2018 – start planning your calendar early - 29 November 2017
- Top GDPR issues for HR - 28 November 2017
- Symposium’s Workplace Wellbeing and Stress Forum returns for a successful 12th year! - 28 November 2017
- Free Special Edition and conference preview at HRreview - 15 November 2017
- Speakers announced for the 4th annual Apprentices and School Leavers Conference - 15 November 2017
- Innovation in Recruitment 2017 – speakers announced - 18 August 2017