Is your company looking to align employees with business goals and success, and fuel a culture of recognition and innovation to drive business outcomes?
On the 29th June we have brought together leading people in the HR industry to host a webinar on these issues.
In the webinar, we will demonstrate the powerful link between recognition and engagement and share valuable insight into how recognition can be used to align employees with the corporate values and business goals that impact your bottom-line results.
The discussion will also discuss real life case studies that show how to implement effective engagement programmes and give you the opportunity to ask your questions to our experts and client advocates
If you are looking for ideas on how to improve employee engagement and performance or want to learn more about the top driver of employee engagement, employee recognition, and how to implement or improve a company-wide recognition programme, then this webinar shouldn’t be missed.
We will be joined by Erik Finch, Sr. Director of Field Operations, Achievers, and Ramón Edilio Vargas, Director Global Employee Recognition, Scotiabank as they discuss using recognition to build engagement and results.
The webinar will be hosted by BrightTalk and managed by James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic, and former editor of HRreview.
- How can you use recognition to drive engagement? - 28 June 2017
- Early Careers Summit 2017 – one week to go - 28 June 2017
- HR guide to implementing a global employee rewards, recognition or benefits scheme - 21 June 2017
- Symposium’s 9th annual ProGlobal summit a great success - 14 June 2017
- Businesses underestimate impact of office environment on their bottom line - 31 May 2017
- The 12 rules of giving negative feedback (according to experts) - 24 May 2017
- HRreview launches Global Mobility special edition - 16 May 2017
- UK workers with mental health problems feel unsupported by their managers - 9 May 2017
- Speakers announced for ProGlobal 2017 - 9 May 2017
- Health and Wellbeing thought leadership shared at [email protected] 2017 - 3 May 2017