Is your company looking to align employees with business goals and success, and fuel a culture of recognition and innovation to drive business outcomes? Join HRreview on 29th June for a thought leading webinar on the topic.
Is your company looking to align employees with business goals and success, and fuel a culture of recognition and innovation to drive business outcomes?
On the 29th June we have brought together leading people in the HR industry to host a webinar on these issues.
In the webinar, we will demonstrate the powerful link between recognition and engagement and share valuable insight into how recognition can be used to align employees with the corporate values and business goals that impact your bottom-line results.
The discussion will also discuss real life case studies that show how to implement effective engagement programmes and give you the opportunity to ask your questions to our experts and client advocates
If you are looking for ideas on how to improve employee engagement and performance or want to learn more about the top driver of employee engagement, employee recognition, and how to implement or improve a company-wide recognition programme, then this webinar shouldn’t be missed.
We will be joined by Erik Finch, Sr. Director of Field Operations, Achievers, and Ramón Edilio Vargas, Director Global Employee Recognition, Scotiabank as they discuss using recognition to build engagement and results.
The webinar will be hosted by BrightTalk and managed by James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic, and former editor of HRreview.
- Are sleep and technology the keys to unlocking the UK’s productivity? - 13 December 2017
- Symposium rounds off 2017 with the 4th annual Apprentices and School Leavers conference - 13 December 2017
- How a social conscience can attract and retain top talent - 5 December 2017
- Speakers announced for the 11th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Forum 2018 - 5 December 2017
- New conferences for 2018 – start planning your calendar early - 29 November 2017
- Top GDPR issues for HR - 28 November 2017
- Symposium’s Workplace Wellbeing and Stress Forum returns for a successful 12th year! - 28 November 2017
- Free Special Edition and conference preview at HRreview - 15 November 2017
- Speakers announced for the 4th annual Apprentices and School Leavers Conference - 15 November 2017
- Innovation in Recruitment 2017 – speakers announced - 18 August 2017