The human resource conference returns to London on June 11 2015. Are you on board?
Up to much in June?
A few of us HR types are heading over to the Symposium Health @ Work Summit. You should come down!
Employee health in the workplace
The Symposium Health @ Work Summit will take place on June 11 2015 in London (venue TBC) and it’s the perfect opportunity to hear from leading experts in recruitment and HR amongst a crowd of knowledge-hungry HR delegates. Employees equipped with healthy mindsets and a high level of wellbeing are possibly the most valuable asset to any organisation, so how can human resource professionals maximise these essential elements?
The HR summit will include thought-leadership on key questions such as:
- Support individuals to manage their own health
- Innovative strategies that work
- Improve mental health and reduce stress
- Changes to wellbeing approaches
- Developing line manager competencies
- Measuring wellbeing investment
For more information, head to the event page.