We are pleased to announce a dynamic new training course called An Introduction to Graduate Recruitment (date TBC).
A consistently hot topic in the world of talent acquisition and management, graduate recruitment is heating up even more as the global economy recovers. In this war for talent, employers are battling to recruit graduates with the right skills and knowledge to service UK PLCs’ future growth, whilst young people have an increasing amount of choice in their early careers, from apprenticeships to sponsored degree programmes and – of course – university.
The new training course will equip you with the knowledge that you need to be able to establish a new graduate programme, scale up an existing programme or re-focus your programme for excellence.
What’s on offer?
- How to align your programme to your organisation’s talent strategy
- How to plan your campaign
- Defining your candidate attraction strategy
- Determining your assessment and selection process
- Delivery mechanisms (in-house, outsourced, technology, line management support, sponsorship)
- Budget management (controlling volumes, planning contingency, creating a business case for investment)
- Offer management and onboarding.
Who should go?
- Those new / returning to graduate recruitment
- Recruiters looking to make changes to an existing programme
- Recruiters thinking about setting up a new programme.