Do you need to develop innovative strategies to attract talent? Would you like to find a balance between the mismatch of skills and qualifications?
Do you need to develop innovative strategies to attract talent? Would you like to find a balance between the mismatch of skills and qualifications? Book your delegate place at the UK’s leading conference on Graduate Recruitment and Development and receive a 50% discount.
A recent CIPD report has highlighted the mismatch in graduate skills due to the growth in graduate numbers. However as graduate vacancies continue to rise employers are still facing fierce competition to attract, recruit and retain the brightest graduate talent with the skills to take their organisations forward.
The agenda and speaker panel is still currently being organised for this conference and will be published soon. These are the following topics which will be covered on the day:
- Balancing the mismatch between skills and qualifications
- Engaging with a new, tech savvy generation
- The latest innovations in social media and new technology
- Retaining graduates long term through development and progression
- Global graduate management and rotations in practice
- Standing apart in a competitive market
This conference is ideal for HR directors and managers, graduate recruitment or development managers, heads of recruitment and training, and employer brand managers.
Book your place today, and get your 50% discount with this early bird offer.
To book, click here or call 020 7231 5100.