We're just a few months away from the <a href="http://www.symposium.co.uk/event/successful-hr-business-partnering-conference-2015/">Successful HR Business Partnering Conference 2015</a>, which will be held at the Kensington Close Hotel, London.
We’re just a few months away from the Successful HR Business Partnering Conference 2015, which will be held at the Kensington Close Hotel, London.
If you book today, you can take advantage of our early bird offer and bag a 30% discount off the overall price. Act now, as the discount finishes on Friday, 2nd of October.
This conference will be chaired by Amy Butterworth, director of Butterworth Consulting, and you can also expect to hear from other individuals from companies such as Virgin Media, Arup, Travelex, ATS Euromaster and Standard Life.
This event will reveal:
- Practical tips to become a better partner to the business and improve your impact
- How to develop staff and improve capability in HR
- Use of data and analytics to support decision making
- Business and colleagues views
- Creating a sustainable and agile HR model
- Building credibility and better working relationships
- How HR technology is a key enabler to the business.
- The next generation of HR business partnering
This event is designed for HR directors, heads of HR, HR business partners and organisation development managers.
“This is one of our most thought provoking events in the year – great opportunity to get it at a discounted price, for a limited time only.”
Paul Gray, Managing Director Symposium Events.
Benefit from this discount today and book here or call 020 7231 5100.