The highly anticipated Mission Critical HR Analytics conference will be held on the 5th September 2018 - take an early look at the programme for the day and speakers.
This conference will explore these new trends in HR analytics and offer insights into how industry leaders have harnessed the power of people analytics for their businesses. We are delighted to welcome Elaine Mahon (Office for National Statistics), Cheryl Allen (Atos), Ross Watkins (EDF Energy) and Sunil Kaushal (HSBC, Barclays, Deloitte and Goldman Sachs) with more to be announced soon.
Current topics for the conference include:
- How to use predictive analysis to deliver actionable and relevant insights
- Best practice for collecting and storing data in light of recent legislative changes
- The evolution of people analytics at Atos case study
- Six steps to enlightenment (for HR analysts)
- Ensuring your business understand HR analytics
- Navigating budget and time constraints: How can HR professionals use analytics to add value to their organisation despite tight budgets and limited time?
- Change management: What are the secrets for success in building and developing effective HR analytics teams?
- and more!
The conference will offer case studies and practical examples, equipping participants with tangible lessons for their own HR analytics journey. You will have the chance to discuss current issues and practical problems with HR analytics experts and engage in interactive knowledge-share sessions. There will also be plenty of opportunities for networking with colleagues and leading HR analytics professionals.