Find out how you can save £100 - but hurry, offer ends 4th August!
Save on your training budget this year and book your place for the Apprentices & School Leavers Conference 2014 now, at the £299 special rate!
All bookings made before the 4th August will receive a £100 discount on the full £399 conference price. Use code ‘HR173100’ when requested in the shopping cart.
|Register now for only £299 ›|
This event will take place on the 2nd December in London and will examine how you can attract the brightest talent, from schools and colleges to make your programmes a success.
The conference programme features case studies from the following experts:
- Barclays Bank – Mike Thompson, Head of Early Careers
- Capgemini – Rebecca Plant, Head of Graduate & Apprentice Programmes
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) – Katerina Rüdiger, Head of Skills and Policy Campaigns
- Microsoft – Dominic Gill, Partner Apprenticeship Programme Manager
- Virgin Media – Chris Starling, Head of Apprenticeships
- Visa Europe – James Lawrence, Next Gen Talent Programmes, People Development HR
Further details about the event can be found here.