Our Graduate Recruitment and Development Forum 2016, on 25<sup>th</sup> February, at Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf, London has a new addition to the speaker line-up, Alison Heron from GSK.
Our Graduate Recruitment and Development Forum 2016, on 25th February, at Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf, London has a new addition to the speaker line-up, Alison Heron from GSK.
Alison has almost twenty years’ experience of the graduate recruitment industry and has worked on the supplier side as well as the employer side. In that time, her roles have given her experience of all aspects of recruitment from attraction through to assessment.
In 2005 Alison joined KPMG to lead the recruitment marketing team and was responsible for both graduate and experienced hire marketing working on everything from websites to campus sessions, from employee referral programmes to virtual events. In 2014 Alison became the global university relations director at GSK.
Alison’s session will examine how to develop a global graduate brand proposition. Other sessions on the day will be covering global graduate management and rotation practices, latest strategies in social media and the new tech savvy generation.
This event will help you:
- Find a balance between the mismatch of skills and qualifications
- Develop innovative strategies to attract talent in a competitive market
- Retain graduates after the beyond scheme through engagement and development strategies
- Improve development and make sure recruits reach their full potential
- Measure performance and ROI of a graduate strategies
- Manage international careers and global graduate movement
- Develop better partnerships with universities to improve the employ ability of graduates.