Save 50% and be truly inspired by our speakers' presentations at the Expatriate Management and Global Mobility Forum in London on 9 July.
The seventh annual Expatriate Management and Global Mobility Forum is fast approaching!
Attend this year’s event to be truly inspired by our expert speakers’ presentations on how they are tackling tricky challenges and trialling new strategies to ensure the success of their international assignments.
We are proud to say that we are not like any other expat and global mobility events out there! We limit the number of suppliers to only 10, to make sure you get a chance to network with in-house HR and global mobility professionals and hear cases studies from in-house practitioners.
Key expert speakers have been revealed on the website. The list includes:
- Anne-Marie Welch, Tax Partner, BakerTilly
- Catherine Birchall, Global Mobility and Reward, British American Tobacco
- David Remedios, Head of Consultancy, ECA International
- Julie Brightley-Davies, Managing Director, Emigra
- Michael Joyce, Client Solutions EMEA, AIRINC
- Wendy Maynard, Director, International Mobility, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Kim Smart, HR Director, Jose Cuervo
- Taryn Whitfield, International HR & Global Mobility Executive, K2 Corporate Mobility
- Senior representative, Mercer
- Charlotte Fendick, EMEA Lead, Global Mobility Manager, RBS
- Stewart Allanson, International Corporate Distribution Manager, Zurich Corporate Savings
The full conference programme has now been announced so check it out now!
We currently have a 50% ‘pre-programme’ discount available until Friday 17 April, don’t forget to take advantage of it!